Dive into the benefits of this hot fix, fresh out of the EIVA software team’s nets!
- UDP drivers now support multicast – recommended for use of Sonardyne SPRINT-Nav (LNAV data input)
- CAD file loader optimised
- Option to select a runline from map view added
- Remote synchronisation improved
- Live data can now be added to online eventing
- New features for rig move operations
Learn more in the NaviPac release notes
In NaviEdit and NaviModel…
- Import and support of more formats are added, such as Teledyne Reson 7K logging format, EdgeTech JSF logging format and P1/11 – Learn more about P-formats, which some major oil and gas operators require survey data to be delivered in.
- Option to specify depth relative to multibeam head rather than sea surface – when applying a sound velocity correction
- Support for Angola RSAO13 Reference system
- Colour enhancement in tree view
- Improved OBJ file handling
- Improved ACAD hatching support
- Enhancements of geodetic network calculations
- We have also made various improvements in geodetic validation to help operators avoid costly errors – thanks to ongoing testing with the GIGS software evaluation framework.
Learn more in the NaviEdit release notes.
Make sure you take advantage of the latest improvements!