Newsletter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube – join the clubs
EIVA hosts a number of communications channels that you can follow to stay right up to date on what is happening with the company.
We would recommend subscribing to the monthly EIVA newsletter to make sure you get all the major updates.
We also welcome you to follow us on social media. We maintain an active presence on LinkedIn via both a company page, and a user group with content tailored for existing and potential EIVA software users.
Finally, there is the EIVA Log hosting all of our latest news and coverage on company developments. The EIVA website also provides a listing of upcoming exhibitions and events where you can meet us.
Want to attend free webinars?
Our upcoming webinars showcase solutions such as an autopilot and software for autonomous hydrographic surveys, as well as new automated ROV inspection modes. The ongoing EIVA LIVE webinar series keeps you up to date on our latest software and hardware developments – with the possibility to dive deeper and ask our experts questions.
Do you fancy meeting up with us?
Meet us at events for the offshore and shallow water industries
We will exhibit at the following events:
- Dansk Havforskermøde, 16-18 August 2022, Aalborg, Denmark
- Offshore Energy Technology 2022, 2 September / 16 September, online
- DALO Industry days, 24-25 August 2022, Ballerup, Denmark
- ADIPEC 2022, 31 October - 3 November 2022, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- MATS 2022, 8-10 November 2022, Southampton. UK
- Rostock Ocean Convention, 16-17 November 2022, Rostock, Germany
- Offshore Energy 2022, 29-30 November 2022, Amsterdam, Netherlands
We will participate at the following events:
- Rio Oil and Gas, 26-29 September 2022, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- WindEnergy Hamburg, 27-30 September 2022, Hamburg, Germany
- Floating Offshore Wind, 12-13 October 2022, Aberdeen, Scotland