Newsletter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube – join the clubs
EIVA hosts a number of communications channels that you can follow to stay right up to date on what is happening with the company.
We would recommend subscribing to the monthly EIVA newsletter to make sure you get all the major updates.
We also welcome you to follow us on social media. We maintain an active presence on LinkedIn via both a company page, and a user group with content tailored for existing and potential EIVA software users.
Finally, there is the EIVA Log hosting all of our latest news and coverage on company developments. The EIVA website also provides a listing of upcoming exhibitions and events where you can meet us.
Have you heard of our EIVA LIVE webinar series?
We strive to stay at the forefront of the industry by constantly developing our products according to our customers' needs. This webinar series allow you to be kept up to date on which solutions we have developed lately.
Do you fancy meeting up with us?
Meet us at events for the offshore and shallow water industries
We will exhibit at the following events:
- GEO Business 2022, 18-19 May 2022, ExCel London, United Kingdom
- Canadian Hydrographic Conference 2022, 6-9 June 2022, Gatienau, Canada
- Dansk Havforskermøde, 16-18 August 2022, Aalborg, Denmark
- Rostock Ocean Convention, 16-17 November 2022, Rostock, Germany
We will participate at the following events:
- Global Offshore Wind, 21-22 June 2022, Manchester, UK
- Rio Oil and Gas, 26-29 September 2022, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- WindEnergy Hamburg, 27-30 September 2022, Hamburg, Germany
- Floating Offshore Wind, 12-13 October 2022, Aberdeen, Scotland