This eLearning module covers all the essential parts of making catenary calculation with the NaviSuite Catenary option.
The Catenary option is useful for a number of situations:
- Planning where to place anchors
- Live monitoring of anchor chains and their curvature (catenary) in the water during rig move operations
- Live monitoring of tensions on anchor chains when anchore
This eLearning module covers functions enabling you to use the Catenary option.
The module covers:
- How the Catenary option works
- Anchor configuration
- Using the Catenary option with NaviPac Beka
- The module ends with a quiz
Estimated duration: 1 hour, including a quiz after which you can print a certificate with your score.