A complete software solution for ROV operations
Choose between different variants – depending on whether you need sonar and VSLAM capabilities or not
NaviSuite Mobula is a complete topside software for your ROV offering unique capabilities combining VSLAM for camera-only operations or adding various sonars and laser-scanners.
NaviSuite Mobula offers more capabilities than the (often) very basic packages provided by the ROV producer. NaviSuite Mobula is the same high-end software as used by the most advanced subsea professionals – put together in a plug-and-play package that offers more capabilities than any other package in the market – at great prices for annual subscriptions.
The software comes in different variants – depending on whether you need sonar and VSLAM capabilities or not.
- High-speed 3D software, providing data fusion/georeferencing for all sensor data, with multiple 3D views with map and satellite image backgrounds
- VSLAM (option), enables you to generate detailed 3D point clouds and 3D coloured mesh models from the subsea positioning using USBL transponder (option), go to waypoint, follow route and etc functions
- ROV camera in near real time
- Joystick steering of ROV
- Assisted steering, lock depth, lock heading features
- Video and still imagery, multi-camera recording and playback synchronised with ROV track
- Forward looking sonar live image and mosaic
- Multi-beam, subsea laser/LiDAR, pipe tracker – all supported in the high-end version
- Eventing, registration of events/objects of interest in 3D – and add our Deep Learning option that will recognise objects automatically for you for professional pipeline inspections
- Connect remote displays over the internet so others can follow your operation
- Deliver your inspection in a NaviModel project so anyone with NaviModel Free Viewer can fly through the data
As each ROV type has its unique features, number of thrusters, camera types etc, the software is therefore preconfigured to match a specific ROV type. If your ROV model is not supported, EIVA will happily work with the producer to integrate it.