EIVA is an engineering company operating in the international maritime industry. We offer hardware, software and rental, maintenance and training services to customers specialising in offshore wind, construction, and oil and gas, just to name a few fields we are active in. Consequently, there is a lot of specialised equipment in play.
We’re on the lookout for a service technician for a full-time position to work in close collaboration with our team of engineers, technicians and surveyors in assisting our world-wide customer base, ensuring that they can successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and build wind turbines.
You will be working out of our headquarters in Stilling, Denmark (just one minute away from E45 and 15 minutes away from Aarhus). Consequently, you will need to live in Denmark or be prepared to move here. (Please note that this is not a freelance position, as we are looking for a full-time employee.)
Please don’t be afraid to apply – even if you know nothing about the maritime industry!
Knowledge of products for the maritime surveying and construction industry would be most welcome, but is not a requirement. We know that we operate in a niche industry, so if you’re new to the maritime world, we’ll be sure to equip you with all necessary introductions to our activities and solutions before you dive into the EIVA waters.
Your tasks will include…
- Maintenance, service and repair of high-end equipment such as our own ROTVs, buoys, winches, dredging systems and various subsea equipment
- Miscellaneous workshop tasks (documentation, support, and repair, service and assembly of our own and customers’ equipment, etc)
- Production/assembly of EIVA-manufactured equipment
Also, you may be involved in harbour acceptance tests and the like.
We offer you the chance to…
- Work with high-end, innovative technology
- Get an exciting and challenging position where the days seldom resemble each other
- Work in an inspiring environment where freedom under responsibility is a key parameter
- Benefit from attractive terms of employment in a company where 20th and even 25th anniversaries are not a rare sight
The ideal candidate…
- Comes with relevant technical experience and/or training – maybe you have ‘electronics technician’ or similar written in your resume, but most importantly you have a flair for and interest in electronics
- Possesses strong English skills, both verbally and in writing
- Is precise, structured and detail-oriented, no matter how many or how varied the tasks get
- Is able to document and communicate relevant information both to internal and external parties – test results, status/solutions on projects, etc
- Is motivated to quickly develop product and application expertise
- Has a positive and proactive approach to his/her work
- Is service-minded and flexible, with the ability to meet deadlines and fulfil requirements in a fast-changing environment
You will be working in an international environment alone or together with others as part of a team.
When you’re part of the EIVA crew…
… you’re part of a company with a very informal and open workplace culture where it is possible to make your mark if you see undiscovered opportunities.
We value proper balance between work and private life and offer various benefits such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and an active social calendar.
Ready to dive in?
If we have caught your attention, send your application and CV to email@example.com. Please include ‘Service technician’ in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be handled with discretion. Interviews will be held immediately, with the new crew member starting as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Management Assistant Diana Riis at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 8628 2011.