Do you have experience selling software solutions for the offshore and shallow water engineering and survey industries? If yes, you may be one of the technical sales managers EIVA is looking for to help us continue growing our activities worldwide as part of our sales and business development team!
EIVA is a leading engineering company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the international maritime industries. We develop and provide equipment, software and services to customers specialising in offshore wind, ocean sciences, oil and gas and construction, to name just a few.
Help EIVA sail forward in existing and new markets
As technical sales manager your focus will be to strengthen EIVA’s position in existing markets and identify and realise opportunities for our products within new markets. In this way you will become a key contributor to EIVA’s long-term strategic plan to grow our activities across the seven seas.
Please note that experience within the offshore and shallow water survey and construction industries is essential to this position.
Work from where you are
You will be joining EIVA’s international network of locations, and the position will not require being based at EIVA headquarters in Denmark. Consequently, we welcome applications from candidates based in the UK, Germany, Denmark, Romania or Singapore.
You should expect to travel around 30 days per year, and approximately 50 days if based outside Denmark. Travels will involve visiting customers, attending exhibitions and other events where EIVA is being represented, as well as visiting your colleagues in Denmark.
Duties and responsibilities
As technical sales manager you will be focusing on:
- Achieving sales order intake by taking over on and fostering a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory
- Responding to RFP and tenders
- Developing and executing sales plans within your assigned area of responsibility in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders in EIVA, subject to sales and KPI targets
- Contributing to the production of information on EIVA’s products (news items, case studies, website pages, videos, etc)
- Representing EIVA at exhibitions, conferences and other events
The ideal candidate…
- Understands solutions in the industry – for example through a degree in engineering or equivalent work experience
- Has a strong sales track record from positions with other players in the industry
- Has a commercial, growth-oriented focus and a hunger to chase and close new business, through a passion for tasks related to the sale and promotion of technical products
- Has an established network in the industry
- Takes pride in consistently being up to date on product specs and benefits
- Has the confidence and enthusiasm to build and maintain good relations and enjoys engaging in dialogue with customers, diving into technical needs and setups for their software products, equipment and projects
- Enjoys interacting with an international network of colleagues and customers
- Has strong English skills (both written and spoken)
Joining the EIVA crew
Joining EIVA means becoming part of a company that takes pride in having an informal and open workplace culture while being engaged with high-end, innovative technology in an inspiring environment.
At EIVA, we value an individual’s sense of personal responsibility and proactivity, therefore it’s possible to make your mark and surprise us if you find undiscovered opportunities.
We value a proper balance between work and private life; something reflected by the 15th, 20th and even 25th and 35th anniversaries commonly celebrated.
Ready to dive in?
If we’ve hooked your attention, send your application via the button below.