Venue & Language
The course will be held virtually, via Microsoft Teams and conducted in Brazilian Portuguese.
- NaviEdit 8.5 Essentials
- NaviModel 4.0 Patch Test Essentials
- NaviModel 4.0 Essentials (Part 1)
- NaviModel 4.0 Essentials (Part 2)
Access to EIVA eLearning will be provided for 30 days free of charge to allow the participant to prepare for the course and to continue practicing the newly learned skills afterwards. Additional access in 12 months can be purchased at the reduced price of €95
Day 1: NaviEdit
Day 2-4: NaviModel and patch test calibration
The blended learning course is structured around a general curriculum to give course participants a broad understanding of the EIVA NaviSuite Navigation and acquisition software solutions and make them confident in using them in operation.
The training consists of case-based training sessions, in which an instructor will guide the participants through a series of hands-on training scenarios based primarily on the information acquired from the eLearning modules combined with a short introduction to each main topic by the instructor.
During the course, participants are guided through how to:
- Install the relevant NaviSuite software solutions
- Conduct import and editing of various sensor data including multi-beam in a NaviEdit/NaviModel environment
- Conduct patch test calibration in NaviModel
- Work with point clouds
- Use the various DTM (including volume and area calculations) as well as other tools in NaviModel
- Create simple contour and bathymetry plots in NaviPlot
- Utilise the reporting and eventing features of NaviModel
- Export tools for sensor and multibeam data
- Volume calculation
The course is aimed towards Surveyors, Data Processors and other professionals with basic survey knowledge who wish to be able to learn how to process various sensor data including navigation and multibeam data processing.
A minimum score of 80% in all the required EIVA eLearning modules is requested. The training course is conducted in Portuguese.
The duration of the classroom training is four days with training of the group taking place from 8.00 – 12.00 local Rio de Janerio time. At the end of the training session, the instructor will give the trainees relevant excercises to hand back to the instructor at the start of the session the day after. The instructor will be available for catch-up, assistance and questions from the individual participant in the morning before the daily session
An EIVA NaviSuite Training Certificate is issued to each trainee upon completion of the course.
Access to NaviSuite
EIVA NaviSuite can be downloaded from our website for preparation purposes and can partially run in demo/simulation mode. Activation codes for full access and activation of the relevant NaviSuite software is provided for 30 days as part of the course
The participant must have a stable internet connection to run Microsoft Teams smoothly
- Minimum PC specifications:
- OS Windows 10 Pro Edition
- 8 GB Ram as a minimum
- 20 GB disk space
- Graphics board 1GB Ram (not shared)
- The user must have administrative rights over the PC
- Other requirements:
- A mouse with scroll function
- A headset
- 2 x monitors (one to view the training and one to perform the tasks)
- Further details about the hardware and software specs can be found here
Securing your seat
There is room for up to 8 participants at our virtual training courses and your seat is secured once we have received your payment. We only accept orders that are paid by credit card in our webshop
For further information, please do not hesitate to reach out
Have you heard of our EIVA LIVE webinar series?
We strive to stay at the forefront of the industry by constantly developing our products according to our customers' needs. This webinar series allow you to be kept up to date on which solutions we have developed lately.