Do you have experience in tracking opportunities and developing solutions for the offshore and shallow water survey and construction industries? If yes, you may be the business development manager EIVA is looking for to help us continue growing our activities worldwide!
EIVA is a leading engineering company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the international maritime industries. We develop and provide equipment, software and integrated services to customers specialising in offshore wind, ocean sciences, oil and gas and construction, to name just a few.
Help EIVA sail forward in existing and new markets
As business development manager your focus will be to expand EIVA’s position within new markets as well as to identify and realise opportunities for new products. In this way, you will become a key contributor to EIVA’s long-term strategic plan to grow our activities across the seven seas.
We are looking to fill new positions focusing on one or more of the below areas:
- Our UXO survey concepts, including new developments
- Our data acquisition and processing software bundles dedicated to onsite/remote hydrographic operations – NaviSuite Kuda
- Autonomous vessels for servicing offshore wind and construction requirements
Work from where you are
You will be joining EIVA’s international network which has offices in Denmark, the UK, Germany, Romania, Brazil, the Philippines and Singapore. The position will not require being based at EIVA headquarters in Denmark. Consequently, we welcome applications from candidates based abroad.
You should expect to travel around 40 days per year, and approximately 60 days if based outside Denmark. Travels will involve visiting potential customers/partners as well as attending exhibitions and other events of specific interest to the where EIVA is being represented.
Duties and responsibilities
As business development manager you will be focusing on:
- Developing and executing expansion plans within your assigned area of responsibility in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders in EIVA
- Tracking new opportunities to achieve development projects by fostering a mix of existing accounts and new development territory
- Responding to RFI’s and other client requests
- Contributing to the awareness of EIVA’s products and software/hardware development capabilities (news items, case studies, website pages, videos, etc)
- Representing EIVA at exhibitions, conferences and other events
The ideal candidate…
- Has proven knowledge about solutions in the subsea and offshore industry – for example through a degree in engineering or equivalent work experience
- Has a strong commercial and technical understanding from positions with other players in the industry
- Has a commercial, growth-oriented focus and a hunger to chase and close new business, through a passion for integrating and promoting technical products
- Has an established network in the industry
- Takes pride in consistently being up to date on industry developments product specs and benefits
- Has the confidence and enthusiasm to build and maintain good relations and enjoys engaging in dialogue with customers, diving into new technical needs and setups for their software products, equipment and projects
- Is curious and enjoys interacting with an international network of colleagues and partners
- Has strong English skills (both written and spoken)
Joining the EIVA crew
Joining EIVA means becoming part of a company that takes pride in having an informal and open workplace culture while being engaged with high-end, innovative technology in an inspiring environment.
At EIVA, we value an individual’s sense of personal responsibility and proactivity, therefore it’s possible to make your mark and surprise us if you find undiscovered opportunities.
We value a proper balance between work and private life; something reflected by the 15th, 20th and even 25th anniversaries commonly celebrated.
We offer various benefits, such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and an active social calendar.
Ready to dive in?
If we’ve hooked your attention, please send a letter of application and your CV to email@example.com. Please include ‘Business Development Manager’ in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be handled with discretion.
Interviews will be held immediately with the starting date set as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact VP Business Development Flemming Hjorth, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 24 969 171.