By going through this eLearning module the user will be introduced to many new features in Helmsman’s Display.
Features for point clouds, live point and DTMs will be introduced and explained in detail.
NaviPac, NaviScan and remote Helmsman’s connections will be covered.
A total new setup for custom live data, multiple Map Views, online eventing and the presentation of sidescan sonar data will be covered.
After completing the NaviPac 4.2 Helmsman's Display Sonar data and Remotes eLearning module, you will, amongst others, be able to:
- Design the Helmsman’s Display environment to suit the job at hand
- Have multiple remotes
- Use live data from NaviScan
- Have multiple Map Views
- Calculate volume between two surfaces
- Use Difference models
- Make advanced Data Views based on mathematical formulas
- Use the different surface types available
- Use point clouds efficiently
- Carry out eventing online
- Classify sidescan data
- Custom Live Data Views
- DTM Tools and Manipulation
- Point Cloud Tools
- Going Live
- Sidescan Sonar Integration
- Live Point Clouds
- Calculated Live Data
- Remote Helmsman’s
- Online Eventing
- Quiz covered.