The aim of this module is to introduce the learner to the new features in Helmsman’s Display that relate to sonar data and remotes.
The module covers the following topics, amongst others:
- How to establish a connection to NaviScan to get MBE, laser and sidescan sonar data displayed in NaviScan
- How to connect to NaviPac and remote Helmsman’s Displays
- An introduction to the new setup for custom live data
- An explanation of Live Point Clouds and DTM Tools
- Features for point clouds
- The use of sidescan data in waterfall display – include target picking and eventing
- How to create advanced Data Views based on mathematical formulas
- Setup of master and remotes, a network of NaviPac displays on the vessel using NaviPac Helmsman’s Display for online eventing
- The module ends with a quiz
Estimated duration: 2-4 hours, including a quiz after which you can print a certificate with your score.