This Helmsman's Display 4 eLearning module focuses on the use of runlines and waypoints in survey related situations.
The user will learn how to:
- Import, edit, remove and add runlines and waypoints in the Helmsman’s Display
- Save runlines and waypoints
- Use the new survey tools of the Helmsman’s Display
- Track several objects simultaneously using the new vehicle control
- Set up views for optimising QC and overview during survey operations
- Do simple LBL array planning
- Optimise survey using Coverage Assist
- Understand and be able to see the difference between different runline and waypoint formats
The user should complete the NaviPac 4 and the previous Helmsman’s Display 4 eLearning modules prior to taking this module.
Estimated duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes, and at the end of the module there is a quiz, after which you can print a certificate. The user needs to score 80% or higher on the quiz to pass.