LogData is a module within the NaviPac navigation solution that is designed for configuring and controlling logging of all data being received by NaviPac. Data logging is relevant in almost all types of operations, and this eLearning module teaches you how it works in NaviPac.
You will learn:
- How to set up logging parameters and custom logging formats
- How to control logging from LogData and the Helmsman’s Display
- About the different logging file formats, interaction with other applications and other logging applications
- The module ends with a quiz
Estimated duration: 1 hour, including a quiz after which you can print a certificate with your score.
Want to learn more?
- Available modules
- Releases in the coming months
- Modules to come