Experience the Vector V133 GNSS Compass 20hz for its precise heading accuracy and decimeter positioning performance. The rugged design housing is sealed for the harshest environments. The Vector V133™ is suitable for both commercial and professional marine, as well as other applications.
The V133™ supports both NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 interfacing, enabling a seamless choice of communication protocols with Hemisphere GNSS’ messaging. Crescent® Vector™ technology delivers accurate and continuous performance, including position, heading, heave, pitch and roll. The stability and maintenance-free design of the Vector V133™ Series replaces traditional gyrocompasses and stand-alone GPS at a fraction of the cost.
- Hemisphere GNSS Crescent Vector H220™ module
- Dual GNSS multipath resistant antennas
- Power supply
- DGPS beacon module and H-field beacon antenna
- Six-axis sensor
- Integrated gyroscope
- All-in-one single frequency, multi GNSS that supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and BeiDou
- Optional Atlas L-Band correction service subscription
- Update rate 20hz