Second-hand offshore equipment
We update the list of products in our rental pool of equipment for offshore surveys and engineering on an ongoing basis. This means that we always have second-hand equipment available for purchase at a reduced price.
If you are interested in one of the solutions listed below, please contact us for further technical specifications and pricing.
Should you have another type of product in mind, please let us know as well – perhaps we have it sitting on one of our shelves.
- Teledyne Benthos SIS-1625 combined side scan sonar and sub-bottom profiler
- Teledyne Benthos ATM-915 LF1 acoustic telemetry modem, incl Universal Deck Box (UDB-9401E-LF6) and 2m pigtail
- Teledyne RDI ChannelMaster H-ADCP
- Teledyne RDI Instruments Workhorse QuarterMaster ADCP, 150 kHz direct reading, with bottom tracking
- WASSP model WMB-3250 – The WASSP sonar transducer features 224 beams per ping – switchable between equi-distant and equi-angular - at 160KHZ to deliver high-resolution seafloor and water column mapping at IHO Order 1a Compliant accuracy.
- OceanEnviro 1.7 Winch – Electronical Level Wind, w/500m coax cable, Ø 6,53mm, speed/meter counter, remote control 4" touchscreen incl. 10m cable, sliprings.