Whitefriars Building, Lewins Mead, Bristol, BS1 2NT, UK
Please contact UTM Consultants at the below stated e-mail address for more information about the price.
Day 1: NaviEdit Pro
Day 2-4: NaviPlot/NaviModel Producer
Day 5: NaviEdit/NaviModel with focus on pipeline and cable inspection
The course is structured around a general curriculum to give the trainees a broad understanding of the EIVA NaviSuite processing and reporting software solutions and make them confident in carrying out data processing in general as well as post-processing of pipeline and cable inspection data. To enhance trainee competence and confidence, a wide range of typical pipeline-based hydrographic survey data sets, acquired using the EIVA NaviSuite navigation and acquisition software solutions, is used to exemplify post-processing scenarios of typical pipeline inspection data. The majority of the course subjects are supplemented by hands-on training.
During the course, trainees are guided through how to:
- Install the relevant NaviSuite software solutions
- Understand the basic architecture of NaviEdit, NaviModel and NaviPlot
- Conduct editing of multi-beam and single beam echo sounder data in a NaviEdit/NaviModel environment
- Conduct patch test calibration in NaviModel/NaviEdit
- Use the EC-3D automatic cleaning tool
- Use the various DTM tools in NaviModel
- Conduct volume and area calculations in NaviModel
- Use video integration in NaviModel
- Use the pipeline inspection tools in NaviModel
- Use eventing in NaviModel
- Export data from NaviModel using user-configurable as well as built-in tools
- Create simple plots in NaviPlot
- Create alignment sheets in NaviPlot using the Chart Layout Manager
The course is aimed towards surveyors who have some experience with offshore survey work and basic knowledge of post-processing.
No prior knowledge of the EIVA NaviSuite software is required.
The duration of the course is five days, from 9 am to 4 pm, including breaks.
An EIVA NaviSuite training certificate is issued to each trainee upon completion of the course.
The course is conducted in cooperation with UTM Consultants.
Lunch, snacks and refreshments are provided.
Please bring your own laptop to the course. Recommended hardware and software specs. can be found at the bottom of this page here.
EIVA NaviSuite can be downloaded from our website for preparation purposes and can partially run in demo/simulation mode.
Please note that EIVA NaviSuite is designed to run on the Microsoft Windows OS only.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Henry Hallett.