EIVA's fully equipped training center at our HQ: Niels Bohrs Vej 17, 8660 Skanderborg, Denmark
Attendance at the NaviSuite blended learning training courses presupposes that participants have passed the relevant EIVA eLearning modules prior to the start of the course.
eLearning modules to be passed prior to attending the classroom training:
- NaviEdit 8.5 Essentials
- NaviModel 4.0 Essentials (Part 1)
- NaviModel 4.0 Essentials (Part 2)
- NaviModel 4.0 Patch Test Essentials
- NaviModel 4.2 Pipeline Inspection Advanced
Day 1: NaviEdit
Day 2 - 3: NaviModel and pipeline inspection
The blended learning course is structured around a general curriculum to give the training course participants a broad understanding of the EIVA NaviSuite processing and reporting software solutions, and to make them confident in carrying out data processing in general as well as post-processing of pipeline and cable inspection data
The training consists of case-based training sessions, in which an instructor will guide the participants through a series of hands-on training scenarios based primarily on the information acquired from the eLearning modules and combined with a short introduction to each main topic by the instructor
During the course, participants are guided through how to:
- Install the relevant NaviSuite software packages
- Conduct editing of multi-beam and single beam echo sounder data in a NaviEdit/NaviModel environment
- Integration of pipe/cable tracker data
- Kalman filtering of USBL data and integration of INS
- Use the EC-3D automatic cleaning tool
- Use the various DTM tools in NaviModel
- Conduct volume and area calculations in NaviModel
- Use video integration in NaviModel
- Use the pipeline inspection tools in NaviModel
- Use eventing in NaviModel
- Export data from NaviModel using user-configurable as well as built-in tools
The course is aimed towards surveyors who have some experience with offshore survey work and a basic knowledge of hydrographic surveying
A minimum score of 80% in all the required EIVA eLearning modules. Both eLearning and the following classroom training course is conducted in English
The duration of the classroom training is three days, from 9 am to 4 pm, including breaks. Lunch, beverages and coffee/tea are included in the fee
An EIVA NaviSuite training certificate is issued to each trainee upon completion of the course
Access to EIVA eLearning can be purchased for 12 months full access at the price of €195.
Lunch, snacks and refreshments are provided during the training course.
You do not have to bring your own laptop to the course as we have designated PCs available for use in our training room.
EIVA NaviSuite can be downloaded from our website for preparation purposes and can partially run in demo/simulation mode.
Please note that EIVA NaviSuite is designed to run on the Microsoft Windows OS only.
Travel and accommodation is not included in the course fee. Please do not book travel and accommodation until your seat at the course has been confirmed by an EIVA employee.
For further information, please do not hesitate to reach out.