The compact, flexible and affordable ChannelMaster from Teledyne RD Instruments is a horizontally-oriented Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (H-ADCP) designed to collect high-accuracy water velocity, stage and discharge data for a wide array of applications.
By leveraging Teledyne RDI’s BroadBand technology, the ChannelMaster H-ADCP allows you to obtain unmatched data quality, even in low velocities and complex flows, where a single cell cannot provide enough information.
The innovative design of the ChannelMaster ADCP includes everything you need to collect high-quality data. The standard unit comes equipped with temperature, pressure, pitch and roll sensors as well as a vertical beam.
- Rivers, streams, and irrigation canals: Monitor discharge and water level for a variety of applications. The ChannelMaster easily integrates with a telemetry or SCADA system, providing you with remote access to your data
- Estuaries: Measure complex currents for environmental monitoring or circulation model calibrations or verifications
- Port and harbours: Monitor currents to provide velocity information for vessel manoeuvring and safety
- Accurate: Teledyne RDI BroadBand technology allows for small cells and/or short averaging sampling intervals, thus increasing your data accuracy
- Robust: Collect highly accurate velocities even in difficult environments such as slow flow or rapidly changing flow
- Versatile: The ChannelMaster H-ADCP offers a range of 1–128 user-selectable cell sizes from 25 cm to 8m and profiling ranges from 1m to 300 m (frequency-dependent)
- Sturdy: Comes standard with stainless steel mounting fixture