The BlueROV2 is a flexible and affordable ROV. The 6-thruster vectored configuration, coupled with strong static stability, provides a vehicle that is smooth and stable, yet highly maneuverable.
- Live 1080p HD video
- Maneuverable vectored thruster configuration
- Stable and optimised for inspection-class and research-class missions
- Easy to use, cross-platform user interface
- Expandable with three free cable penetrators and additional mounting points
- Standard 100 m depth rating and up to 300 m tether available
- 6 T200 Thrusters and Basic ESCs for a high thrust-to-weight ratio
- Swappable batteries for all-day use
- Flexible topside enclosure for a clean connection from the the BlueROV2 to a computer
The vehicle comes in kit form and is partially assembled to make the user assembly as straightforward possible.
The BlueROV2 is offered with several configurable options. All of these options are user-upgradeable at a later time.
- The Fathom Tether is available in a variety of lengths up to 300 metres (984 feet).
- The Lumen Lights are optional and either one or two pairs can be used. Each set is ready for installation and each individual light outputs 1500 lumens, the brightness of a car headlight.
The price of the product ranges $2,784-$4,563 based on configuration.
BlueROV2 has synergies with NaviSuite Mobula, a complete topside software allowing the ROV to be used at its full potential.