EIVA Day Scotland 2019
Do you want to dive deeper into the details of EIVA's software solutions for operations at sea? Then join us at the EIVA Day Scotland 2019
The one day event takes place 10 October in Aberdeen, Scotland. The agenda will primarely offer presentations on the latest news from the EIVA NaviSuite software world, along with news on our hardware portfolio.
Participation is free of charge. We only ask that you sign up via the form below so we know how many we'll be welcoming.
We hope to see you there – please also note that we will be hosting a similar event in Denmark on 25-26 September, which offer a more extensive agenda including among others product demos.
We're still putting the final touches to the official agenda of the EIVA Day Scotland 2019. For now, we can say as much that it will include the following, with more items to come:
- NaviSuite Mobula, our new software solution with ROV steering and sonar data features
- Most recent developments from our machine learning / deep learning team, including
- Above-water VSLAM (Visual Simultaneous Localisation And Mapping) functionalities
- New features in the NaviSuite product range, covering
- Sidescan data display, target detection and automatic target recognition through deep learning
- UXO surveys
- Rig move operations – We are moving our rig move and tug management solutions to NaviPac 4, which introduces a number of advanced features
- Further additions to features related to import of navigation maps, as we now use a new WMS technology which allows for integration with eg SevenCs' map server
- Seismic surveys
- NaviSuite Kuda for hydrographic surveys which has seen the introduction of numerous new features since last years' EIVA Days Denmark, including auto-pilot features for USV surveys
- NaviSuite Perio, our virtual marker buoy solution, which now transmits up to 250 virtual buoys per transponder
- NaviSuite Uca, our 3D software solution for dredging operations
- Our QC Toolbox for subsea data quality control
- New developments to the ScanFish ROTV solution
Naturally, we will also present examples of projects in which EIVA's products have been involved.