3D dredging software for high-precision and efficient operations
Reduce dredging operation and planning time with NaviSuite Uca
Working with dredging operations has one major challenge: lacking the ability to visually see what is being worked on. NaviSuite Uca offers a unique 3D view of dredging equipment position and seabed terrain in a real-time view that is updated so that the operator can see exactly where to work next.
NaviSuite Uca comes standard to support a variety of dredging equipment and can be tailored to support any type of setup not already on the list.
The software offers exceptionally fast pay-back on investment due to reduced planning time, reduced follow-up and reporting time, faster dredging operation, and less re-work due to the accuracy of the solution.
- Live 3D view of target model and difference to seabed during dredging (removal) and dumping of material
- Supports excavators, wire cranes, subsea equipment etc with a variety of buckets, clamshells, rotations, open/close sensors etc
- Can be ordered as a full system with sensors, computers and installation or just software
- Use NaviModel Analyser for rock dump design, trench / dredge model design or calculation of volume-to-go
- Use NaviPac Lite for navigation of barge and for registering dump sites