Proven cable telemetry kit becomes available as an OEM product
EIVA now offers the ScanFish Cable Telemetry Kit as an OEM product for integration with subsea sensor and sonar systems.
New to the price list but very familiar with the survey job
No need for expensive cables – a simple coax will do
Let us know your communications and power needs and we’ll find a matching solution
- Topside (2U rack unit) with:
- 300 W power supply
- Modem for Ethernet over power cable (4-5 Mbit/s via a single wire 4,000 m coax, with higher bandwidths – up to 7 Mbit/s – possible via shorter cables)
- 600 m-rated pressure bottle with subsea electronics with:
- 9 Teledyne Impulse interface connectors, with a mixture of Ethernet and serial ports
- Modem for Ethernet over power cable
- 8-port multiplexer, Ethernet to RS2323 or RS485
- 2 DC output power modules each at 130 W (one is preconfigured to 24 V, the other is customisable, allowing for 12-48 V)
- Deck cable
- Additional serial ports
- Additional DC output modules
- Motion, depth and pressure sensor
Would you like to learn more?
Purchase it now
Support of additional mesh files types in NaviSuite – Would you like to try it out?
We are pleased to announce that soon you will be able to use OBJ and FBX files in two of our NaviSuite productJune 8 - 2018
EIVA announcing strong 2017 results and a positive outlook for 2018
The same year we celebrate our 40th anniversary, we are excited to publish our 2017 annual report showing stroMay 24 - 2018
Did you know that NaviModel handles sub-bottom profiling data?
After many requests from our customers, it has been possible to use NaviModel, our NaviSuite product for 3D moMay 4 - 2018