Do you have experience with or desire to work with coordination within shipping and logistics as well as production? Keep reading!
EIVA is an engineering company operating in the international maritime industry. We offer hardware, software and services such as rental, maintenance and training to customers specialising in offshore wind, oil and gas, and construction – just to name a few.
This includes delivering customised, often large-scale solutions comprising hardware, software and/or personnel, which will allow our customers to successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and build wind turbines.
We are now on the lookout for a coordinator who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously, including administrative matters and ad hoc tasks within logistics and production.
This is carried out through close dialogue with other departments across the company, working together to successfully complete all projects.
Your responsibilities may include…
- Booking of shipments
- Receiving orders/equipment
- Creating production orders and routing them through our ERP system
- Hands-on help with eg packing and receiving parcels
- Coordinating with sales and finance
- Liaising with suppliers and customers both nationally and internationally
The ideal candidate…
- Is structured and has data discipline
- Can juggle multiple tasks and roles
- Finds it interesting to work in an international environment with direct contact to customers and suppliers
- Is not frightened by being surrounded by tools as your office will be right beside the workshop
- Enjoys working in a company where your plans for the day change with the company’s priorities
- Possesses strong verbal and written English skills
- Master of Office 365 and preferably also Navision/BC (though not a requirement) – and is quick and eager to learn our internal IT systems
- Is comfortable in communicating with people both internally and externally even when working under tight deadlines
- Has a positive, service-minded, and proactive approach to their work, customers, and colleagues
We know that we operate in a niche industry, so if you’re new to the offshore world, we’ll equip you with the necessary introduction before you’re thrown into the EIVA waters.
When you are part of the EIVA crew…
… you are part of a company with a very informal and open workplace culture where it is possible to make your mark if you see undiscovered opportunities. We work with high-end, innovative technology in an inspiring environment where freedom under responsibility is a key parameter.
We value a proper balance between work and private life, reflected by 15th, 20th and even 25th anniversaries not being a rare sight among our colleagues. We offer benefits such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and a very active social calendar.
This is a full-time position, working out of our headquarters in Stilling – just one minute away from E45, 15 minutes away from Aarhus by car and easy to get to by bus.
Ready to dive in?
If we’ve hooked your attention, send your application via the button below.