EIVA is a leading engineering company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the international maritime industries. We develop and provide equipment, software and various services to customers specialising in ocean sciences, offshore wind, oil and gas, and construction, to name just a few fields we’re active in.
We’re excited to announce that as part of the development of the EIVA sales team we have several job openings, one of which is the position as global product sales manager specialising in solutions for dredging operations.
This full-time position will involve supporting EIVA’s global sales activities by handling sales and relations within a growing customer base. More specifically, the focus will be on the sale of all of EIVA’s offerings dedicated to dredging operations, including the system solution NaviSuite Uca, the virtual buoy system NaviSuite Perio, the wave buoy ToughBoy Panchax, and the NaviSuite Kuda software for shallow water data acquisition and processing – to ultimately ensure that our customers can successfully carry out more efficient operations. Above all, working in this context will provide you the opportunity to contribute to the ambitions and growth of EIVA.
A thorough knowledge of dredging operations, technologies and solutions in this field is paramount.
You will be joining EIVA’s well-established, international sales network featuring offices in Denmark, Germany, Brazil, the Philippines and the UK. Consequently, the position will not require being based at EIVA headquarters in Stilling, Denmark, and we welcome applications from candidates based abroad.
Responsibilities of the position
You will take the responsibility for increasing EIVA’s presence and product market share throughout the world within the dredging industry. You would become EIVA’s product expert and your colleagues’ go-to-person on matters relating to solutions for this segment.
You would be in charge of…
- Developing market and product plans in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders in EIVA
- Contributing to the growth of EIVA’s global customer base
- Fostering both existing and new customer relationships
- Closing orders and preparing proposals
- Contribute as product expert to the production of information on EIVA’s products (news items, case studies, website pages, brochures, etc)
- Representing EIVA at exhibitions, conferences and other events
You should expect to travel around 50 days per year. Travels will involve visiting customers, attending exhibitions and other events where EIVA is being represented, as well as visiting your colleagues in Denmark if you’re based abroad.
The ideal candidate…
- Must hold detailed knowledge in the field of dredging and arrives with an established network of players in the industry (required)
- Possesses proven experience in the operation or sales of solutions in the industry
- Has a commercial focus and growth-oriented mindset, with a passion for tasks related to the sale and promotion of technical products
- Has the confidence and proactivity to build and maintain good relations with customers
- Enjoys interacting within teams, navigating both an internal network of colleagues and external network of partners and customers
- Possesses strong English language skills (both written and spoken)
Joining the EIVA crew
Joining EIVA means becoming part of a company that takes pride in having an informal and open workplace culture, engaged with high-end, innovative technology in an inspiring environment.
At EIVA, because of how highly we value an individual’s sense of personal responsibility and proactivity, it’s possible to make your mark and surprise us if you find undiscovered opportunities.
We value proper balance between work and private life; something reflected by 15th, 20th and even 25th anniversaries being a common enough event among our colleagues.
We offer various benefits, such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and an active social calendar.
Ready to dive in?
If we’ve caught your attention, please send a letter of application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Global product sales manager – Dredging solutions’ in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be handled with discretion. Interviews will be held immediately, with the successful candidate starting as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Director of Marketing & Sales Anne Juul Andreasen at email@example.com.