Do you have experience with the offshore wind industry, or in the sales of solutions for subsea data acquisition and processing? If yes, you may be the technical sales manager we are looking for because we are expanding our rental team.
EIVA is a leading engineering company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the international maritime industries. We develop and provide equipment, software and various services to customers specialising in ocean sciences, offshore wind, oil and gas, and construction, to name just a few. This is done both through sales and rental, depending on the customers’ needs.
The role of technical sales manager in the rental team combines the task of strengthening EIVA’s position in existing markets through responsibility of key accounts, with identifying and realising opportunities of the rental product portfolio within unchartered waters. A high level of networking skills and technical understanding combined with a drive to increase sales numbers are essential to this position.
You will be joining EIVA’s international sales network which has offices in Denmark, Germany, Brazil, the Philippines, Singapore and the UK. The focus on our rental offerings means that you will work closely with our service and production department and shipping team on a daily basis, ensuring that all orders enjoy a safe journey throughout the timeframe of the rental project.
You will be working out of the office in Stilling, Denmark, and should expect to travel around 10-20 days per year. Travels will involve visiting new and potential customers, and attending exhibitions and other events where EIVA is represented.
As technical sales manager, you’ll be sharing the following tasks with the existing team:
- Expanding EIVA’s rental business within the subsea/offshore segments in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders in EIVA
- Managing a mix of existing accounts and new territory, ensuring strong relationships with new and existing customers and partners
- Responding to RFPs, which includes pricing, juggling reservations versus bookings on individual items in the equipment pool, and sourcing equipment externally when needed
- Govern our list of second-hand sales equipment and handling inquiries related to the items on this list
- Representing EIVA at exhibitions, conferences and other events
The ideal candidate…
- Has a technical background with maritime/subsea technology along with a thorough understanding of the offshore wind segment; in other words, you’re familiar with the dynamics of the project flow of operators, project planning, mobilisations, weather down time, crew changes, demobilisation, etc.
- … or has a strong track record in sales relating to subsea data acquisition and processing solutions
- Arrives with an established network in the industry
- Has a commercial, growth-oriented focus and a keenness to chase and close new business – sales experience is not a must, as long as the compass of your profile and job ambitions point towards sales waters
- Is coded with a passion for tasks related to the promotion of technical products
- Has the confidence and enthusiasm to build and maintain good relations, enjoys engaging in dialogue with customers and diving into technical needs and setups and how to best meet these needs
- Enjoys interacting with an international network of colleagues and customers
- Has strong English skills (both written and spoken)
Joining the EIVA crew
Joining EIVA means becoming part of a company that takes pride in having an informal and open workplace culture while being engaged with high-end, innovative technology in an inspiring environment.
At EIVA, we value an individual’s sense of personal responsibility and proactivity, therefore it’s possible to make your mark and surprise us if you find undiscovered opportunities.
We value a proper balance between work and private life; something reflected by the 15th, 20th and even 25th anniversaries commonly celebrated.
We offer various benefits, such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and an active social calendar.
Ready to dive in?
If we’ve hooked your attention, please send a letter of application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Technical Sales Manager, Rental’ in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be handled with discretion.
Interviews will be held immediately with the starting date set as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact Director Marketing & Sales, Anne Juul Andreasen, at email@example.com.